Agnostic.com

7 13

LINK The Christian “Maternity Ranch” in Texas is a Disaster in the Making | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Some white evangelicals just can't wait to profit from the new Texas laws.

I suspect that all the feel good talk is just a smoke screen for recreating what the Catholic church did in the past, which was making a profit off of unwanted babies, caring for the women at minimal costs and charging hefty fees for babies available for adoption.

snytiger6 9 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seems kind of odd to me that Christians are against abortion and want more children being born and, at the same time, we are hearing about more molestation's. Wonder if there is a connection.

So is this going to work for Latino and black mothers? Or only white mothers? What are they going t do if the babies do not get adopted? Who is going to pay for this and who is going to make sure the mothers are cared for as they were told they were. I am sure all will be well for everyone as this is Texas and they have such a good reputation in caring for women and children.

Texas continues to SUCK.
🤬

We're only a step away from being ground beef for gQP elitists once they have factories for creating us. Soylent Green. If this really is the only "reality" then I hope they are stopped. In my idea I'm creating the story line so it works out when I wink out. I have to see it this way or I'll need mental health services.

This is a bad thing waiting to happen. Wonder what will happen when one of the mothers die giving birth.

Bury her in the back yard.

It's a money making scheme for the Holy Rollers...

These assholes are just sick and would be better off dead.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:634574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.