Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK My Pillow CEO Blames RNC for Not Being Able to File SCOTUS Complaint

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell is blaming the Republican National Committee for his failure to submit a complete complaint to the Supreme Court.

snytiger6 9 Nov 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He started selling slippers now too! I watch Me TV, he had a commercial on at just about every commercial break whinnying about cancel culture and how he has to sell his $89 pillows for $29. πŸ˜‚ It’s such a pain having to mute the TV every five minutes! πŸ˜‚

That's the joy of steaming services. You can get two or three streaming services for the price of basic cable., and there are no commercials.

This delusional bastard is really trying to save his crumbling empire. He even slashed his prices so those other poor delusional Trumpers could afford to buy his crappy products.

Clearly Lindell is delusional when it comes to this country. I think he has spent to much time pillows and not people.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635674
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.