Agnostic.com

11 13

LINK North Korean to Be Executed for Smuggling Squid Game: Report

North Korea appears to have come down hard on people who distribute or watch
Netflix's hit show "Squid Game."

A report by Radio Free Asia cited unnamed sources inside North Korea as saying a man who smuggled and sold the dystopian drama had been sentenced to death by firing squad and a high schooler who bought a USB drive containing the show was sentenced to life in prison.

snytiger6 9 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to the world of fascism. Maybe those who think tRump is so great should be paying attention.

They refuse to accept that.

@KKGator 'They' always do. Look at all the Hitler sympathizers before the war and than look at how many followers he had afterward. We Do Not Learn.

@JackPedigo Nope.

@KKGator I guess we're all doomed then. All it takes is a few rotten apples.

@JackPedigo Unfortunately.

If the people in that nation don't rise up and take their country back themselves, they're going to continue to get what they get.
Same goes for other nations with those types of regimes.

It's not that hard to figure out.
It's been done, and fairly recently, in a number of places.

Of course they are

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 27, 2021

I'd think they would want people to see it.
It is pretty damning of cannibalistic capitalism.

People argue human rights in America, but no one protests over North Korea or China.
Idiots

Let the people there protest over their treatment.
Their countries, let them fix them.

@KKGator spoken like a true liberal

@CourtJester I'm not a liberal. Thanks for playing.

Many believe squid game is related to the money tyranny which is happening with vaccines political control today. Very poor people in deep debt with no other way out except to play the squid game. Except the competitor have idea the risk of death after signing contracts to win billions. A bit like signing release form of full responsibility from vaccines damage or death.Except they make the billions with the guinea pig risk one will survive it better

I have read the reports. At T-Day dinner I saw kids playing this and my reaction was WTF? My take on it is that people get shot for moving around.

That was the first episode. Red Light-Green Light I would guess.
There are life or death consequences to childhood games and the ultra rich pay to watch.

And I already never liked dolls.

sheesh

Boy, they're strict.

I'm wondering about those people here in the U.S. who think they want an authoritarian government.

They don't believe it's a real threat.
They're all too stupid to realize that's what they're supporting.

@KKGator Comments like yours give me hope. However, the same situation existed in several European countries 70-80 years ago and...guess what, the stupid ones took over.

@mischl Those who refuse to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it, and suffer.

@KKGator Exactly. And over one third of our population is trying to doom us to that same disastrous end game. They are so certain they "know" what is best, but actually they know almost nothing.

All illegal smuggling can get you punishment in NK. I wonder in this case, or any with death, does the three generation rule apply? One way that attempt to lower crime is locking up three generations of a family when a member commits a crime

Sick.

The future doesn’t look good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:635845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.