Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Michael Flynn: QAnon Is a 'Disinformation Campaign,' 'Total Nonsense' - Rolling Stone

Michael Flynn, who once filmed his family at a July 4 barbecue saying the QAnon oath, “Where we go one, we go all,” said in private that the Q conspiracy theory was “total nonsense” and a “disinformation campaign created by the left.”

In a recording of a phone call purportedly between Trump lawyer Lin Wood and Flynn released late Saturday night, Trump’s disgraced former national security advisor said of QAnon, “I think it’s a disinformation campaign that the CIA created. That’s what I believe. Now, I don’t know that for a fact, but that’s what I think it is. I think it’s a disinformation campaign.”

snytiger6 9 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always figured the CIA etc must at least have tacitly approved, since I would assume they would be able to track down Q. Or it's some alien anthropologist's doctoral thesis on "Gullibility Among the Primates of Sol III." This is what decades of home schooling and declining education standards in general have led to.

"What a maroon." - Bugs Bunny.

If it is then I salute the CIA. If not then it demonstrates the level of mental illness in America.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:636318
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.