Agnostic.com

11 8

LINK North Dakota school superintendent slams critical race theory, calls to teach 'Christian heritage' | TheHill

A North Dakota school district superintendent sent an email that says racial injustice is being pushed by a "political ideology," called for a “Christ centered Republic” and deemed critical race theory “bigotry cloaked in academic theory,” according to InForum.

The news service, which obtained a copy of the email that was sent to a North Dakota Council of Educational Leaders-run listserv, reported that in Starkweather Public School District Superintendent Larry Volk’s email, he said that it was “time to move away from godless corrupt woke, left-wing ideology and back to the devout Christ centered Republic the founders envisioned.”

snytiger6 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah KKK were misunderstood, slavery was not that bad women are not capable of anything but bearing kids, the bullshit is overwhelming

If we tried to give North Dakota to Canada l am sure they would say, "Are you fucking kidding?"

I know exactly where I'd love to shove his precious Christian Heritage.

With 6 inch nails added to every side!

@anglophone Shit NO, wrapped in rusty barbed wire.

@Triphid What are you out of razor wire?

@snytiger6 Nah, the good old rusty barbed wire does a great job going in and even better when he tries to pull it out.
A complete win win situation imo.

@Triphid soaked in Sulfuric Acid...and maybe some BLEACH(it cures COVID 😂)

So nice to see the religious zealots finally showing their true colors. "Love they neighbor" ha, just more Christian hypocrisy.

To actually teach CRT, one does teach xtion slavery and genocide.

And that, imo, would be EXACTLY what the Christnuts would want to avoid at ALL COSTS.

There is a phrase for people like him: Christian supremacist.

Christian supremacists are no better than white supremacists: they are the scum of the earth.

Fuck Larry. From where I stand the woke ideology falls heavily on the right. I remember Trumpers telling me that Ted Nugent was "woke" and I am not woke. Trump and Ted are about as right wing as you can get so fuck you Larry.

All such raving lunatics are in urgent need of acquiring brains.

Nah, rather they had a double shot of 1080 instead,

For the benefit of people outside Australia, 1080 is highly toxic and is used to control foxes and rabbits. /@Triphid

"Christ centered Republic" should be replaced with "Christ-centered bigotry." Christians have been the primary source of hatred and racism, so it's clear why Christians resent efforts to dispel racism.

Larry can go fuck himself.

This is what the reich-wing xtians have been moving toward for the last 100 years.

This is throughout the country. And it is because the Christian Nationalists have been running candidates and showing up to vote in large numbers in the small local elections. And state elections, where only a small percentage of people come out and a majority never pay any attention to who is running. What we are seeing has been a half century in the planning and going to be very hard to slow down let alone stop.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:637377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.