Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK MAGA Candidate: All Laws That Contradict God’s Word “Need to Be Overturned” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Mark Burns a pastor who spreads misinformation and is running for the 4rh congressional seat in South Carolina is going all in on Christian nationalism.

snytiger6 9 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Theocracy arrives November, 2022.

I hope not. I am wondering (and hoping) if perhaps enough anti-vaxers will die to swing a few election counts.

@snytiger6 THAT's a thought...

In my view our 2nd Civil War will be over religious authority of us. This is what The Confederacy and KKK have always been about. It's just that their wildly popular brand of Christianity has a bias toward slavery (odd since that's what their Lord freed the Jews from but there it is) and American slavery has held a racist component (it was also about economics, as we all know). As their numbers become desperate, for maintaining the social power they've enjoyed, they become more rabid. This is why zealotry was seen by our Founders as undesirable for governance. They thought democracy had a better chance. Seems they may have been soooooo wrong.

Well said.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638117
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.