Agnostic.com

2 9

All it will take is one key player to decide to tell the truth, as John Dean did in in Watergate,m and Trump's entire world of political and financial corruption will come crashing down on him. Let us hope that there will be one such honest man.

wordywalt 9 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The US judicial system is so slow and corrupt now I doubt that anything would happen.

What ever happened to the legal cases against......

Matt Gaetz...
Alan Weaselberg
Rudi Guliani
Trump's children and business affairs..
Steve Bannon

.... just to name a few...

It's not 1973; it's 2021. If anyone has confidence anymore in the US legal system, I don't share it.

Thji8s is exactly whaty TYrump and his allies want. You are giving in to their crap!

@wordywalt I'm reporting what I observe and what I think the rest of the world sees, frankly -- creative legal inertia, and a Democratic party impotent to do anything about it.

Ohferpetessake, a simple "slip & fall" case that doesn't settle takes 3-5 years to go to trial.
Would you prefer a rushed slipshod case where they get to walk and can then claim "innocence"?
Learn something about the legal system before indulging in hand-wringing, doom, & gloom!!!!!!

@AnneWimsey I'll remind you of that when they all run out the clock and nothing happens to them. I believe the US justice system is very quick and decisive when it comes to poor people and underclasses.

@David1955 I repeat: You are bying and peddling their crap.

@wordywalt whose crap? The judicial intertia in the US justice system which protects the class and power structure is an observable fact, and one pointed out by your genuine intellectual Left forever. Americans who indeed have taken their reality pill know this. Global students of America know this. Your judicial system, with a few exceptions, is corrupt all the way up to your politically contaminated Supreme Court. You think one person spilling the beans on Trump, like Dean 1973, will bring him down? Come on. It's America 2021, and nothing will happen to him or that list of hoods I referred to before You, my friend, are still buying into the mythology that is America.

There are such honest men and women, but their words don't count. 😟 The media didn't lie to people in America back then; now we have Faux News, Facebook, Breitbart, and the republican propagnda machine in general. All they have to do is scream "Fake News", and their cult members are placated. They have guns, too, which will make our challenges even more dangerous.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638146
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.