Agnostic.com

2 4

Having a subscription to the “People’s Pharmacy” I often see articles that may have valuable info. Thought I would share a few. The first one concerns cataracts and dementia: [peoplespharmacy.com]dementia?utm_source=The%20People%27s%20Pharmacy%20Newsletter&utm_campaign=71ff24f5bf-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2021_12_10_04_30&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7300006d3c-71ff24f5bf-221267210

JackPedigo 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Been planning on scheduling the right eye.

That would be great. You could see the world from a whole new perspective.

Great! I'm glad I got those suckers taken out a few years ago. It looks like a good study, as they controlled for other factors.

it was an interesting study, and I can see the connection with socializing. My uncle was very sociable. His wife left him and as he got older his socializing went down. He developed dementia and often wandered away and got lost. Finally, his son put him in a home, and he actually got better. He even found a girlfriend. He was able to add over 10 years to his life.
The bit about blue light was new.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638543
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.