Agnostic.com

1 2

This is a GREAT article in The Atlantic, although the writer, David Graham, neglected to point out the oh so obvious publicity stunt that Mark Meadows (Trump's former Chief of Staff) pulled on the same day his book came out. Namely, after agreeing to cooperate with the 1/6 Committee, on that day he suddenly reversed himself and refused to appear--predictably causing a big stir in the media and, voila!, selling a LOT more of his books. (Which, may Allah or some other deity strike me with lightning, I will never read)
[theatlantic.com]

mischl 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your comment up there made me think....did ANY of the female gods (Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Sumerian, etc) ever SMITE humans? Hmmm. Maybe there's a job opening?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638683
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.