Agnostic.com

6 7

I am officially taking applications for a new mother and father. I attempted to help mine by moving them to where I live. My father broke his back recently, and my mother is schizophrenic and bipolar.
They've always been a mess. Over the top religiosity. Mental health issues. Neglect. Abuse. Overbearing control.

They saw the salt and pepper shaker holder my 8 year old bought for me and my fiancรฉ and said it was satanic/ demonic.
My little boy (fiancรฉ's son) bought that for us, with his own money. And even though it doesn't match anything in my kitchen, I still display it BECAUSE MY KID GOT IT FOR ME.
I had to kick them out of my home and send them back to their home state, when my father still refused to relent even after he was told the back story.

They were supposed to move to where I live, because they are old and barely able to care for themselves.
I mama beared up so f*cking fast. They were on the next flight out. โœˆ

Don't let the door hit you. โœŒ

So.... who's my daddy? And mommy, now? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I attached a pic of the dragon.

FilthyMONKEYgirl 6 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It sounds like you've been through a lot with your parents, and it's understandable that you needed to prioritize your own well-being and create a healthy environment for yourself and your family. Sometimes, making tough decisions is necessary for our own happiness and growth. As for finding new parental figures, it may take time but remember that family can come in many forms. Surround yourself with supportive and caring individuals who bring positivity into your life. And thank you for sharing the pic of the dragon! If you're into dragon-themed items, you should check out dragon-vibe.com, which offers a variety of cool dragon-themed products like incense burners.

Bravo for standing up for yourself and your chosen family. It can be hard to break the bonds of control our parents can place on us, but parenthood is something you pay forward, not back. You do not owe them. I love the holder, your child has great taste and from your behaviour it seems like the boy's father may have great taste as well ๐Ÿ˜„
I'm probably too old to apply for father, but I'd toss my hat in the ring for honourary granddad. ๐Ÿ˜†

Cool salt and pepper holder!

It seems you also do what I do...the 'salt' top on the pepper & vice versa! BTW, cool dragon!

& tho not your "Daddy", I'll be "the freaky-deaky Uncle" if you'd like...

Dragons, like Satan, are make believe. Sad that an 8 year can apparently understand that while his grandparents can't. And yes, def cool salt and pepper cellar set.

That salt and pepper shaker holder is sick though

Tejas Level 8 Dec 11, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638756
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.