Agnostic.com

10 4

Hello, Nonbelievers! Where do you meet? I've searched high and low for a community of intelligent and pleasant people that meets regularly, in person, to attempt to have sex with eachother, and I've come up thoroughly empty handed. Where are you? Did I dream you?

Aukbird 3 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You misunderstand me, people. Please, an orgy is not what I described. Do people not gather together to socialize with the vague object of sex in mind? I thought we were, like, biological things.

Good luck with that

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 14, 2021

Good luck finding a a swingers club that hold orgies during the pandemic.

Any bowling alley, grocery store, the coffee shop, and such on a Sunday morning increases your odds.

Rotsa ruck, pal. It appears that about all the women from this site that live in your area have not been active here for quite a while. So I agree with Organist below, that your best bet would be to check out a local swinger's club.

If you didn't find anyone else to have sex with, you're probably not empty-handed. If that's all you've got, become exquisitely proficient at it.

SNCTM if you have the $100,000.00 membership & a tuxedo.

Yeah, that sounds like a dream, all right. Our community is a bit too scattered for orgies. And Zoom just isn't a good substitute.

Deb57 Level 8 Dec 12, 2021

Not sure this is a realistic expectation for your first sexual encounter.

I haven't heard of anything like that, especially in a pandemic. I think you're looking for a swingers club. Good luck. 🙄

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:638837
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.