Agnostic.com

2 2

If one thinks the insanity can’t get worse one would be mistaken. Thing is, a group of us amateur orchardists once traveled to N. Italy to study their agricultural practices. Bolzano was once a part of Austria until el Duch(bag)e took it away. The town is now totally bilingual, German and Italian, and we saw a city far ahead, technological wise, of the rest of Italy. Guess it's not as advanced as we thought.
[yahoo.com]

JackPedigo 9 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Think I've gone down too many rabbit holes to find out they were dead ends, biggest one was talking to too many Totalitarianism. Also went down a few as far in order to know to go the opposite direction as a way for protecting.
It's the Aquarius age, hold on to your ass.

I have been introduced to a whole new level of human stupidity during the pandemic. Yikes! Too bad that city went the other way.

It really is. It was a beautiful, advanced city. I sometimes wonder if their bi-culturalism was part of the problem.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.