Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Graham Hancock: Consciousness and the Limits of the Materialist Paradigm

A dialogue from Beyond The Brain 2021 – Further Reaches of Consciousness Research, with host David Lorimer, organzied by the Department of Perceptual Studies at the University of Virginia, the Scientific and Medical Network, the Institute of Noetic Sciences, and the Alef Trust.

Graham Hancock is the NY Times best-selling author of a series of controversial books, notably Fingerprints of the Gods (1995), Heaven’s Mirror (1998), Underworld (2002), Magicians of the Gods (2015) and America Before (2019), investigating the possibility of a lost advanced civilization of the Ice Age. He is also known for his work on the role of altered states of consciousness in the origins of art and religion — an interest explored in his 2005 book Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Man.

rainmanjr 8 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hancock is one beer short of a six pack. One of the whackiest pseudo scientists you’ll ever run across. I’ll say this for Graham Hancock, he sure is entertaining! 😂

That may be. I thought Lorimer was far more interesting and his jacket patterns get revealed as the light hits it. Not my favorite video but still along the lines that I'm exploring lately, though I don't do psychedelics.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639403
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.