Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Florida Man With Thong Mask Kicked Off A United Airlines Flight

Florida Man? What A Surprise! They Should've Waited For The Plane To Leave The Ground Before They Threw Him Off.

barjoe 9 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wearing a mask was a mandatory event when visiting an airplane, wasn't it? Now, as far as I know, some restrictions have been lifted. By the way, how do you feel about business class? Some people think it's a waste of money. But definitely not me! The convenience of staying on board the aircraft is thought out to the smallest detail. This is the space surrounding passengers, where all the details matter: the location of the seats, the reclining angle of the seat back, humidity and air temperature in the cabin, lighting and many other factors. I am for comfortable flights! Moreover, with the help of special services, you can purchase business class 40%.

He likens his protest to Rosa Parks? That would be a racist 45 supporter.

Every mask "protester" is a piece of shit Trump supporter. If I weren't worried about them infecting other people, I'd hope they all die of Covid.

@barjoe ummm, you could stop worrying & be happier.......

@barjoe Being paranoid and insecure, Conservatives don't like to spend time around people who are not like them. Hopefully, they will spread it among themselves, while those who value their own lives and the lives of their loved ones will be wearing a mask.

@AnneWimsey Happy? Not me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639841
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.