Agnostic.com

27 8

Question am I Agnostic? I don't believe in God or Christianity...I much rather believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy. I really don't care about Christianity or any religion...you do your thing I'll do mine...I stay away from politics too. I agree with atheist thinking but I'm not going to argue with anyone...I just stay away from it. Is there a term where you're kinda both?

Mizbecca 5 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't worry both definitions are xian false.... we Atheists are mostly in the closet 28 centuries now when Greeks defined Atheism as freedom from all religions.... the Agnostic term was invented by Huxley who deserted Darwin attacked by xians for evolution .... there is no 3rd term only Atheism and theism .... Huxley dodged the bullet by pretending WE CANNOT KNOW any alleged gawds exist somewhere..... the concept itself is gibberish impossible irrational ....bible gawds quoran gawds Hindu gawds are all just stupid made up stories to rape women and brainwash boys into lifelong violence and sex entitlement

Thank you so much everyone for your thoughts. I'm more at ease with how I feel now. Less confused now amazingly enough πŸ₯°β˜ΊοΈ

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.