Agnostic.com

2 4

Darn near scared me out of 10 years growth she did.
Sitting at the desk checking e-mails, etc, and I hear this rustling and soft hissing coming from behind me, thinking that the almost impossible had happened, a snake had found its way in to the house I turned slowly and saw Madam Joanna the Goanna had found her way up the air inlet vent for the fireplace and was getting herself comfortable on the floor where both the fan and the Air cooler could reach her.
It seems that in old age days where the temperature is above 30 Celsius in the early mornings are no longer to her liking but my house being much cooler is now.
It gets a wee bit rough when now I have to watch where I'm stepping so I don't accidentally step on her though.

Triphid 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s nice to have a roommate! πŸ˜‚

Another photo of her would be nice.

I would but young Henry borrowed my digital camera yesterday to take photos of the Xmas Pageant for me today.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:639934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.