Agnostic.com

8 5

What the...! 😲 The Japanese sometimes have crazy ideas.
A double burger sandwiched between two sizable pucks of Camembert cheese 😆
[soranews24.com]

Ryo1 8 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Japanese cuisine never fails to surprise us with their creative and unique food inventions. A double burger with Camembert cheese as the bun? That's definitely something out of the ordinary! It's always fun to discover these silly and random food creations. Who knows, they might just be the next big hit! Japanese culinary culture is known for pushing boundaries and experimenting with flavors, so it's no surprise they come up with such interesting ideas. If you're looking for some new ideas to spice up your own burger creations, you might find this website helpful. It shares alternative binding agents for burgers, offering different options besides using eggs.

The rinds on those soft cheeses taste terrible! Not that that is the only thing stopping me from eating this monstrosity. Lol

dkp93 Level 8 Dec 19, 2021

too much of a good thing.

Whose mouth opens wide enough to take a bite of that sandwich?

We have a weird synchronicity going on between us today Ryo1, but it's about cheese, which is a bad omen.

That looks amazing.

I adore cheese and eat far of it than is good for me
BUT
This?

No...just no

I saw something similar today while watching football, Jimmy Kimmel says use cheese as the bread and I think he used roast beef as the meat in the middle. Sounds like a good idea for those on a keto diet.

Tejas Level 8 Dec 19, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:640261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.