Agnostic.com

11 3

Who wants to be a kid again? Free from responsibilities and bills!!

Ugh... Bills. They're endless. I want to be a kid again, back when my mom paid for everything. I've been paying bills since I was 18-years-old. Adulting sucks. Lol. I'm only kidding in this post. Partly though... ?

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Me, Me, Me!

Yay! Let's make a fort.

of course but it would be bitter sweet

no, because I will either still have the same mind and be aware of whats coming or I won't know and just be a kid again.

True. Just for one day though?

Love to be 3 years old and finished potty training. I would like to know what I know now though. I would be able to have a lot of doovers.

ebdb Level 7 Apr 22, 2018

Yes.

NFW, it's too hard for kids today. If I could have the body I had at 25 and the brain I have now, I'd go for that!

Me too.

Yes and no....

I feel kind of the same way.

Not me, even though I have not had sex in a very very very long time. I could occur probably when I am like 90.

I'm off the sex grid too.

@Sarahroo29 sex?...what is that?...I mean, I kinda remember....

@Agr8m8 It's erased from my memory bank.

@Sarahroo29 To 'procreate' is, imo, the main reason why we and all others species are here. I have a daughter 24 and a son 21 and had a vasectomy 22 years ago, so I am out of that game. Although my second wife, shortly after my vas., we had great sex like rabbits for 15 years and now that we are apart, I am focused on more important things you could say.

@Agr8m8 No kids please.

@Sarahroo29 I had thought no kids for years. The ones I have just seemed to happen. I corked the sperm flow after those 2 came around. Had a vasectomy.

@azzow2 Oh, wow!

In ways it seems like a good idea, in other ways not. It would be nice, however, to be 21 and know what I know now.

I've thought of that before. I wish we could go back in time.

I would love to be young again for a little bit. I kind of enjoy some aspects of adulting. Alcoholism is a good example.

I want to be young again too. ?

That's how I live my life now. (try to keep the bills at a minimum) I hated being a kid because I couldn't do what I wanted to do. Your right though, adulting does suck. I try to avoid it as often as possible.

I hear ya.

There is good and bad in both ages, happiness in either/both is the key.

I'd be nice, but I've been an adult too long. There are things that only adults do that make it bearable.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 22, 2018

Yeah.

My fantasy is to be 16 years old again.

Mine too. I want to redo high school.

@Sealybobo I'm starting college at the end of August.

@Sealybobo Cool. I'm majoring in computer science.

Too bad we can't have a "do over".

Yes...I have gotten smarter over the years and I realize mistakes I made when I was young.@Sealybobo

I would like a system where we work 2 days per week and are off work 5 days per week. @Sealybobo

I went to an all boys high school. Next time I want to go to a high school in southern California with plenty of gorgeous California girls. @Sarahroo29

@nicknotes Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64127
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.