Agnostic.com

3 12

I am going to make a big assumption here. You are going to miss me if I don't tell you now that I will be gone for the next nine days. I am not planning to die and I will be back.
This family has a lot of sad anniversaries between Christmas and Three Kings days, and I try to be present for the former in-laws in that time.

Little Feat
Easy to slip

Second announcement: My Continuous Glucose sensor is finally on the way. I will be able to show my crazy family that my blood sugar is too low for intelligent actions and conversation and anybody talking about sending me to the nursing home can expect to be hit with my cane. Mind you, these are the grandchildren I am referring to. I guess I freaked them out when I announced that I am not drinking beer anymore. My bad. I hope you are all having a quiet and peaceful holiday.
Spinliesel 9 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Safe travels and don't let them abduct you to a nursing home

Be safe out there, and when you hit someone with your cane make sure you're stable when you swing.

Oh, yes, I know all about that, HippieChick.

Thank you for the heads up because, yeah, you'd be missed and worry would prevail. You're a good person, and I wish you well during your season of mourning. Be well, and see you when you get back.

Thank you, Lauren.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.