Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Kwanzaa 'Fake Religion Created by a Psychopath'

Kwanzaa is a cultural holiday and yes it was created in 1966 in the spirit of unity after the 1965 riots. It's a celebration not a religion. If it were it would be fake just like all religions are. Trump is looking like a moderate compared to these crazy lunatics like Boebert, MTG, Jordan, Goehmert, Gaetz and Gosar. She is a moron.

barjoe 9 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She can't help herself, can she? Her narcissism won't let a day go by without saying something fucking moronic and hateful to rile up her pathetic supporters.

dkp93 Level 8 Dec 27, 2021

A rare instance where MTG and I agree… Kwanza, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etc. belong in the same category… falsehoods created by psychopaths!

Um, Kwanzaa is not a religion in any way, shape, or form.

@Druvius Understood. Kwanza’s just a contrived holiday designed to compete with Christmas.

@p-nullifidian Wow, you're as racist and ignorant as MTG. I bet you agree on all sorts of things.

@Druvius Racist? I beg to differ. How is it racist to identify the stated goals of Kwanzaa's founder, Maulana Karenga?

Marjorie Taylor Greene is an evil lying bitch.

R = the Party of Moron

MTG is a psychopath.

Compare ‘narcissist’ and ‘psychopath’ in the current DSM.

i once opined that a man I knew was a sociopath. An ally suggested that I compare the two. I did and decided that “narcissist” described him better.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641789
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.