Agnostic.com

4 4

It's 3° here and my car is covered with ice and snow again. It has to be moved for a plow by 8 AM. No point to this post other than to whine a bit. Is it wrong to envy people with garages and washers and dryers? I must tell myself that perhaps the invigorating air will help my migraine.
On a side note...it was in the 60's in Alaska. Anybody else concerned that our storms are officially like tumbling dice?
I am Finnish which means Sisu is my strength!

Serenityseeker 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have lived with the extremes in my lifetime. Sub zero cold and heavy snow to days of 113(1981) and 111(2011) degree days here in Texas. Of course neither one is comfortable or long lasting, but I despise the cold and snow. I can always find shade and a cool drink when it is very hot. Of course I am speaking for myself.

I'm with you!

3° is bitterly cold. I feel for you! Hopefully you at least have indoor heating and hot water. I don't think I've ever experienced weather that cold. Hope things thaw out for you soon!

80 here today. 🙂

I freaking moved halfway across the country to Roseburg Oregon to get away from that. "It never snows in Roseburg!" they said. They were wrong. I feel your pain.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:641980
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.