Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Betty White Says Key to Her Long Life Is She Avoids 'Anything Green'

Betty White has her own secret to living a long and fulfilling life, and it's not what we normally hear from Hollywood stars.

The 99-year-old "Golden Girls" star recently said in an interview with the People reporters Liz McNeil and Dory Jackson that she avoided "anything green" as a part of her diet.

"I guess it's working," she said.

snytiger6 9 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry, ad blocker. Betty probably was kidding. All those who say lots of smoking or drinking is what gave them long life she makes a silly remark as a typical 'Betty' joke and, of course, there will be some that believe her.

Including Lorne? I think she's right, though: a lot of it is probably in the genes.

Especially Lorne! Look what it did for him. 😊

I think people should eat whatever suits their digestion and their constitution. If something that is perceived as healthy but doesn't agree with you, don't eat it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642077
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.