Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Mike Lindell Calls Fans Impatient for Trump Reinstatement ‘Bots and Trolls’

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s own supporters are growing increasingly restless awaiting Donald Trump’s reinstatement as president, as an endless stream of self-imposed deadlines touted by the pillow executive has come and gone. On his Thursday evening live stream, Lindell railed against “bots” and “trolls” that have been posing questions and statements on his Facebook page, such as: “Mike, you keep making promises. I don’t see Donald Trump.” Then, referring to his own fans growing impatient with his own fruitless promises, Lindell fired back: “Those are bots and trolls. Any real person out there would know we are doing everything we can!” Lindell’s supporters have also become increasingly vocal on his Telegram over the yet to occur Trump reinstatement, which was initially slated for August. ‘They [the bots and trolls] attack, it’s relentless,” he noted. Lindell didn’t return The Daily Beast’s request for comment on Thursday night.

snytiger6 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

" ... we are doing everything we can!” Which by definition is nothing since there are zero constitutional avenues to 'reinstate' a former president. So for once he's telling the truth!

Would he like some cheese with his wine.

I'll have to find that Facebook page; I'd like to know, myself.

Too stupid to placate their stupid followers....I Love it!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642619
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.