Agnostic.com

3 5

"Why I’ve Been Going to the Store Without Wearing Underwear"

I really appreciate Yael's posts. Some of her stuff makes me almost understand what goes on inside the female mind. In this case, it sounds like she's discovered a sort of "halfway house" toward becoming a nudist. Although, I'm guessing she'll never quite get there. In our society, conditioning beginning at birth is hard to overcome.
[medium.com]

mischl 8 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i like braless. honestly i think my admiration is enhanced because its kinda special. what i mean is, back in the day it was less frequently observed making it speclal, or I'm just endowing my perversions with the dirty old man excuse. it may be that what makes my admiration keen is not the vision, but the self assured sense, the confidence that can be in that woman. that is probably the more meaningful element in truly liking braless. that and a nice voice.

The conditioning ( to wear clothes ) does begin at birth but my wife and I and the many adult nudists and their teen children we saw overcame it.

"More present in my own body?" What does that even mean? It seems like a large dose of woo to me. If a woman wants to go braless or pantiless, fine! Why is this so vitally important? I think there are more important things to think about rather than contemplating one's own breasts or vulva in space.

It was vitally important for the woman who wrote this because she had been taught to not be in touch with herself. While this kind of therapy may not be necessary for you or me, there are millions of women walking in the same shoes as she. And we should not judge if they wish to change it or how they do it.

@MsKathleen It's my opinion, and nothing more. In a world with global warming, looming auocracy, starvation, COVID, etc. it seems a bit pale to me, that's all. It's
not that I believe everyone has to have those things foremost in their minds. 🙂

Having given this some thought, I'd rather be more present in my own body too than an alternative scenario.

Have I got more important things to do?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:642948
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.