Agnostic.com

1 6

LINK Russian Hacker Tied to 2016 Election In U.S. Custody - TheStreet

A Russian tech tycoon who reportedly may have been involved in the 2016 Russian hacking of the U.S. elections is in custody, according to a report.

Vladislav Klyushin was extradited from Switzerland a week before Christmas on Dec. 18, after being accused of illegally making tens of millions of dollars trading on hacked corporate earnings information.

snytiger6 9 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone noticed the key word "russian"? I doubt that Vladislav Klyushin worked alone. He either worked for the government or some sort of organization. I mean come on, 10 mil dollars just like that stolen by a single person? That doesn't sound logical at all. My theory is that the russian government hired a hacker to steal information but when things went haywire they blamed everything on the hacker's head.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643315
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.