Agnostic.com

23 6

Which infamous leader does Trump remind you of?

be honest!

• 13 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 21 votes
dexman2132 5 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I recently bought Madeleine Albright's audio book "Fascism: A Warning." I highly recommend it, btw. Trump seems to be intentionally parroting the tactics of Mussolini; with the caveat that Mussolini wasn't racist. In that regard, a certain German contemporary of Mussolini's is more the role model. Finally, the arrogance of a spoiled rich kid makes him a bit like fictional Mr. Burns, --especially the baffoonish cartoonish aspects. But he is more Mussolini than the rest.

Trump closely resembles the Christian god:

Obsessed with being personally praised (almost every Psalm, especially 98-101, 136)
Small minded & petty (Deuteronomy 21:11-12)
Cruel (Deuteronomy 20:16-17)
Sexist (Ephesians 5:22-24)
Demands absolute conformity (Matthew 5:48 )
Hates being questioned (Romans 9:19-20)
Discriminates against the children of immigrants (Deuteronomy 23:3)
Homophobic (Deuteronomy 23:1)
Exercises extreme punishment against anyone who does not believe in him (John 3:18, Jeremiah 19:9, Lamentations 2:20 & 4:10).

I could go on, but you get the idea. To a conservative Christian, Trump acts like their god. That's why they like him so much.

well done list !

I agree that is a nice list you got there

I think he aspires to be more like Putin. The whole fake news concept is weaponized to create confusion and conceal facts to disrupt interpretation. It is taken out the Russian political play book and Trump is a consummate player.

cava Level 7 Apr 23, 2018

nazis did it too

He is a little Mussolini crossed with Herman Goring.

Bingo- you win the prize. I knew neither of the horrors of the 20th century personally, but my mother used to talk about them. Right from the start, Trump reminded me of Hermann Goering.

@Spinliesel including the lampshades made from human skin?

@AnneWimsey That was later into his career!

@Spinliesel so I guess just give it time? Of course they will be tan lampshades. I am becoming partial to Orange hairy ones, myself

Tammy Faye only wore about 25 pounds of makeup. Trump has a spray on tan ("a gallon a day keeps me orange all day" ) and the worlds worst (and most obvious) comb over.

I understand there is some hair missing in the back. If he was a poor man he would look worse. If all that hair is a wig I'd like to see the wind blow it off.

I don't see any leadership qualities in Trump.

JimG Level 8 Apr 23, 2018

That whole Ivanka thing is too slimey!

Emme Level 7 Apr 23, 2018

How about Senator Joseph McCarthy?

how so? i thought his claim to fame was the commie witch hunt.

McCarthy was a liar like Trump. He had many outrages exaggerated claims like Trump. @btroje

But, but....your choices at all human? WTH?

I would say Louis XVI of France who pissed off the people so much it lead to the French Revolution.

Silvio Berlusconi.

i went with burns, but i think burns presents himself better, and seems smarter for it.

Byrd Level 7 Apr 23, 2018

Jabba the Hut or Darth Vader. Or rich Biff Tannan from Back to the Future 2.

I kind of thought hye acted like the Roman Emperor Nero.... you know an incompetent blowhard.

I think Trump reminds me of Bill Cutty from the Gangs of New York, as he trys to defend his territory from the vile Democrats. I can just see Trump/Bill up on stage asking his followers whether they wanted chops or muton ? All Trump needs really is a top hat and cigar.

MarkF Level 5 Apr 23, 2018

I was going to vote for Pol Pot but didn't see him listed.

He's neither good-looking enough nor cool enough to be the charming sociopath that Negan is.

vita Level 7 Apr 23, 2018

The orange racoon who terroized a town then was caught and made into an orange haired racoon hat for the Trumpet He wears it well.

EMC2 Level 8 Apr 23, 2018

Hitler with a dash of capone

He is such a multi-no-talented semi-man!

You're all just jealous of the man. He's a stud.

barf ...

Did you just bark at me?

Ronald Reagan.

I didn't vote, Adolph Hitler is not on your list.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64338
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.