Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK Nadal Tells Humiliated Djokovic: Maybe You Should Have Just Gotten Vaccinated

Novak Djokovic is currently languishing in an Australian government detention hotel after his visa was dramatically revoked on his arrival in Melbourne on Wednesday, but it doesn’t sound like Rafael Nadal has a lot of sympathy for his longtime rival. Famed anti-vaxxer Djokovic was refused entry to Australia following a national outcry over his medical exemption to a COVID-19 vaccine mandate at this month’s Australian Open. Speaking Thursday, Nadal said that, if Djokovic really wanted to play the tournament, then the solution was pretty obvious. “I think if he wanted, he would be playing here in Australia without a problem,” said Nadal. “He made his own decisions, and everybody is free to take their own decisions, but then there are some consequences. Of course I don’t like the situation that is happening. In some way I feel sorry for him. But at the same time, he knew the conditions a lot of months ago, so he makes his own decision.” A court will decide on Djokovic’s deportation Monday.
Read it at 7 News

snytiger6 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think Victoria can say goodbye to being the major events capital of Australia. Can't wait for the GP as bound to be driver's who also have scientifically valid medical reasons for not receiving the vax as Djokovic does, being infected with covid within the last 6 months. It is not politically acceptable to have natural immunity to covid in Australia, it must be vaccine induced.
Then of course we have international sports people who have dared received a vaccine not recognised by Australian authorities. Bye bye major events.
Djokovic sought a medical exemption and this was granted by Australian authorities. This exemption was used to obtain a visa from Australian authorities. Djokovic traveled here in good faith, this is not his fault but Australian authorities power tripping.
Imagine if a more third world, or Muslim, or Communist country treated Djokovic in this manner? Whose side would the media be on then?
PS Nadal should have kept his hole shut.

puff Level 8 Jan 6, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643541
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.