Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Accused 1/6 Rioter Emily Hernandez, Seen Holding Pelosi Sign, Arrested in Fatal DUI Crash

A woman facing charges as part of the Jan. 6 insurrection on the United States Capitol is now in even more legal trouble.

Emily Hernandez, a 22-year-old woman who was reportedly spotted holding a piece of the sign from Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's office during last year's riot, was recently arrested in connection with a deadly crash in Missouri.

According to a report from the Missouri State Highway Patrol, Hernandez was allegedly driving a Volkswagen Passat driving the wrong direction on Interstate 44 eastbound in Frankin County on Tuesday evening, around 7 p.m. Police said Hernandez's vehicle continued in the wrong direction until it reportedly hit a Buick Enclave.

(Why am I not surprised one of the rioters turns out to be s problem drinker.)

snytiger6 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have also posted on this because Emily Hernandez lives very close to me. I do not know her and have never met her but this alcohol related tragedy has ruined at least 2 lives -- hers and the victims. Two families will now never be the same.

"Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life". A quote from "Animal House".

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.