Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Slain officer's sister sues Facebook for wrongful death

Boogaloo Boys posing as protesters. & the MAGAs accuse antifa because they are doing it themselves. Why is Carillo so good looking? Because the rot is all inside. Looks matter not.

Mooolah 8 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I doubt she will win, facebook has the money and lawyers to defeat her in court.

The publicity will educate the public as to what is going on. This is noise making where silence is acquiescence or ignorance. It is not always about winning. Its about education, changing minds, passing legislation, focusing the light on corruption, greed & passing laws, changing minds, winning elections.

You saying justice is based on economic prowess? Shocking, just shocking

@Canndue Not saying it's justice, just facebook has more money to spend on the lawsuit.

What we really need is a class action suit against Facebook on behalf of Covid victim relatives for enought to put Zuck out of business.

I'm for that.

Count me in.

Not much chance of holding Facebook liable but maybe a big chance of having them vet groups and sources a bit better. The problem with Facebook is the same as it is with everyone today. They are all out to get your money.

The pressure must be applied where we can. Lose here. Win there.

It is all about profit for facebook and big business.

Citizens United must be removed via Constitutional Amendment in the USA, which I will not see in my lifetime.

@Mooolah Hi, I am not really familiar with Citizens United not being an US resident. Can you tell me about them/it please.

@Jolanta [brennancenter.org]

Facebook has a lot of explaining to do regarding its "laissez faire" attitude as it chased numbers and advertising revenue.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:643912
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.