Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK Bob Saget Talked Recent COVID Struggle on Podcast Just Last Week

I hope this isn't true. If it is, he shouldn't have been on tour.

barjoe 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now people are expected to be back at work after only 5 days. They might not be contagious (or maybe they are, if still symptomatic) but working too hard while still recovering could surely push someone into a relapse or stress the body so much that they go back into failing health.

He did sound under the weather during that phone interview, and it sounded like he was willing to work while sick. That has got to be a big no no going forward.

I know in the past lots of people thought it showed strength to work while sick, but nowadays, it takes more strength to call off a performance and stay home.

I heard on one report he was on the bed with his left hand on his chest. To me that would indicate a heart attack.

@Barnie2years Yes, I heard that too, on a later report. Seemed like an odd detail to mention on the news unless it had significant meaning. I realize his cause of death is likely a private family matter, but sometimes a high profile sudden death of natural causes can be a helpful warning to others.

I'm sure in this case, we'll likely find out the cause in due time. Sad to hear anyone my exact age dying suddenly after being seemingly healthy just hours before. My mom died suddenly of an apparent heart attack at 66. Too young, for sure.

@Julie808 I had a V-fib back in 2018 (66 years old). The survival rate for those outside the hospital is 17%. I was driving and after I blacked out went 100 ft down the road and ran into a parked pickup. The jolt of the minor accident probably saved my life. Death can often come unexpectedly and suddenly for sure, at any age.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644339
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.