Agnostic.com

6 10

LINK Queen Elizabeth revokes Prince Andrew's military titles, royal patronages amid Epstein scandal

Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, has had his military titles and royal patronages revoked just one day after his attempt to have a lawsuit dismissed from alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre was denied.

Buckingham Palace announced Thursday that Andrew's titles and patronages have been returned to his mother, Queen Elizabeth II.

snytiger6 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This wouldn't have happened if dad was still around. /s

Stop calling him Prince. And I see Gates as the bigger fish. Clinton.......that surprises no-one.

puff Level 8 Jan 13, 2022

More than I expected and maybe some hope for the future. A few years ago he would not have even faced this small consequence.

Prince Andrew didn't draw nearly enough attention over this.

BD66 Level 8 Jan 13, 2022

Good for her. Royalty has to hold itself to the highest standards these days if it wants to maintain the facade of relevance.

This should have been done long ago - like after that disastrous television interview. I guess she thought it would blow over, but these recent rulings made her nervous. He's such a pig.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:644916
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.