Agnostic.com

2 0

Any legal beagles or scientists, would love to hear your professional opinion on this idea. Do ya reckon it's a goer?

France's Macron and now Australia's WA Premier (link) are getting hardball against the unvaccinated. I believe this is how to beat them at their own game.
There needs to be a court case on what constitutes a vaccine, and do the current covid medicines qualify. I do not think they do as a herd immunity through a vaccination program with these medicines will not work. Fully vaccinated cruise liners with outbreaks would be an example. Expert witnesses.
If the judgment agree's these medicines are not vaccines, it will be the end of mandates and covid passports. Because my understanding is, vaccines are the only type of medicine able to be mandated.

The result being no need to change or challenge laws. Instead they can mandate as much as they like about vaccines, but there has to be one available first to enforce the mandate.

[msn.com]

puff 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you think covid vaccines aren't vaccines you need to learn some elementary medical concepts.

If you think a herd immunity is possible through a vaccination program with these medicines then think again.
If you have a cruise ship 100% vaccinated yet they catch and spread and you still insist on referring to the medicine as a vaccine then you need to brush up on medical procedures, specifically vaccination programs.

@puff [en.wikipedia.org]

@Buttercup All I'm suggesting is this.

Have a formal debate: Should the current covid medicines be classed as vaccines?

Have an affirmative team and a negative one, as formal debates do. The result should negate any biases.
Now if a medicine only good for months, does not stop transmission, does not stop you catching it...... If this medicine is deemed to be worthy of being called a vaccine, so be it. But if this is the case I think many other medicines should be included as "vaccines" and allowed to be marketed as such, it's only fair. There is even an argument for multivitamins perhaps, vitamin C. Vaccines everywhere.
So lets, as societies, have this debate decided on consensus and facts rather than bias. Then the courts can decide if legally these medicines are worthy of being mandated.
And in the debate, ffs use scientists not politicians.

PS wikipedia not the most impressive source for definitions.

@puff There is no debate, if you don't like Wiki, any dictionary will correct you. You don't understand the meaning of vaccine or herd immunity. I'm making fun of you in the hope you will become embarrassed at your ignorance. For the love of he who cannot be named, learn something!

@Buttercup "There is no debate". With a closed mind, indoctrinated ie will defend the doctrine even against reason and logic, of course there is no debate.

I can recall debates on all sorts of subjects, even nonsensical ones. Have you never argued for a position you oppose? Should try it, can be fun.
There can always be debate, except with the closed minded.

People that refuse vaccines are no different than people who won't defend their country from a foreign invader. Fuk em.

That would be a good debate topic. But the debate here is whether these medicines should be classed as vaccines or not.
Eg if you have a group that is fully vaccinated, would you expect them to get infected and spread amongst themselves. No=vaccine. Yes=Covid medicines=to be expected.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:645025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.