Agnostic.com

0 3

LINK Tucker Carlson Interviews Oath Keeper Who Aided the Insurrection

(Perhaps he should be called "Sucker Carlson"?)

Since the Capitol insurrection, Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson has repeatedly interviewed Thomas Caldwell, who was indicted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation on Thursday on charges of seditious conspiracy for his role in coordinating the Oath Keepers' attack, Media Matters reported.

Caldwell first joined "Tucker Carlson Tonight" in October 2021. During his appearance, he said he never entered the Capitol and was not part of the Oath Keepers, a far-right, anti-government paramilitary organization, according to Media Matters.

An FBI affidavit from January 2021 revealed the extent of Caldwell's participation in the insurrection through records collected from his Facebook account.

"Us storming the castle. Please share. Sharon was right with me! I am such an instigator! She was ready for it man! Didn't even mind the tear gas," Caldwell said in a Facebook message on the evening of January 6. "We need to do this at the local level. Lets storm the capitol in Ohio. Tell me when!"

snytiger6 9 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:645382