Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Cops Fill In As Substitute Teachers Without Proper Qualifications - YouTube

Because it's really all about businesses making profits. They couldn't care less about whether these kids learn anything but they need to make sure their parents can go to work.

redbai 8 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why cops??? This is awful. Cops have no place in schools; it only leads to abuse. If I had young children, I would never send them to a public school ever.

VERY FUCKING WOKE OF YOU:::::::::::::You need to get over such total bullshit....How about you do some research instead of just spewing the sick party line?

@JacarC I have a degree in research psychology as well as music. Why don't you see a psychotherapist and chill with some music. Stop taking crystal meth too. I don't feel sorry for incels.

@JacarC you have caused trouble here before with your hateful personal attacks. You seem to have no other purpose.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646236
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.