Agnostic.com

2 1

Kazakhstan public has over thrown their Government. Media says it over fuel prices, What really is happening people cannot withdraw their money from their accounts without a vaccine passport. So the public has burn down many of the banks and police and leaders are on the run. The Russian troops are coming in to cause more harm.

Castlepaloma 8 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it's interesting all the media has been trained to says it's about the gas prices. Some say that's the tip of the Iceberg. They won't talk about all the burnt down banks because unvaccinated couldn't take their money out.

Remind me of Bolivia water wars. Banks and Government own all water supplies and even the rain water.
The native over threw the government. It was do or all die. From traveling to six continents, there are other place too. And USSR where I temporary lived is less communist than my Canada is right now, an unvaxxed human being like me can't even leave my province or work, or do anything almost.

It's about testing us for centralist world order.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646425
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.