Agnostic.com

2 0

First chess, then Watson, then Go (!), now poker. What's next ?

How A.I. Conquered Poker

Good poker players have always known that they need to maintain a balance between bluffing and playing it straight. Now they can do so perfectly.

[nytimes.com]

. . . Alternate source :

[noooracademy.com]

FearlessFly 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have to imagine that an AI has a good 'poker face' -- it won't sweat at all.
But what 'tells' might it have? There again, I imagine what tells get found, if any, will disappear quickly.

The AIs will practically play against each other using humans as useful idiots in between. The AI's will battle against each other by trying to make their opponents' human avatars lives as miserable as possible by crippling their cars, overdrafting their credit cards, locking them out of their homes, inserting photos of their significant others with strange people on their phones and pushing notifications on cheap liquor nearby. 😛

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646512
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.