Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK UK Accuses Kremlin Of Plot To Install Pro-Russian Leader In Ukraine

Sounds Like A Coup D'etat To Me.

barjoe 9 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Putin's good at those. If the UK can back this up, and I would think they can since they said it, then we've established it as a ongoing strategy. Mueller Report isn't closed, you know. It can still be referred to.

This story may not happen because it's been exposed. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Either way, Putin's intimate goal is to reinstate Warsaw Pact era.

@barjoe He can't resurrect full Warsaw Pact as many of those nations/cities are not going back to him. Berlin, for instance, is not going to divide again and Germany will stay united. He wants to conquer NATO, though, so there's no threat on his borders (an advantage we have over Russia) and he needs Ukraine territory for a pipeline into Europe (from Crimea). Since he needs that land, or permission to go underwater (which he won't get and is conditional), he may as well solve the NATO problem as well.

Hollywood writing their scripts again or simply copying the US- Venezuela farago?

Now the US: Venezuelan issue is definitely is an attempted coup d'état.

In fact sounds like a big nothingburger: [theguardian.com]

Just because there's "scant detail" doesn't make the story false. Does it?

Sounds like propaganda from the USA's most reliable lapdog to me.

US is removing non-essential personnel from their embassy in Kiev. Is that a propaganda move as well?

Why do you think Putin wanted to see DJT win again?

Trump owed his election to Putin, and Putin did his best to keep Trump in office. Only the vestiges of patriotism among a few Republicans kept that from happening. If Trump gets another chance, you can be sure the Russians will keep working on his behalf to make it happen. It's a good bet that the election subversion has Russian GRU as its origin, working through Koch. As to why, Russia received almost no opposition from Trump. Trump envies Putin bigtime.

@racocn8 I think 45 is Russian Mafia. The Godfather is Putin.

@racocn8 EXACTLY! And I think it's why Putie's kicking up dust in Ukraine. He wants to make Biden look weak.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646738
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.