Agnostic.com

3 1

The American sychophants & back stabbers breach privacy & result in resignation of a man expressing his considered opinion.

German navy chief resigns over Crimea & Putin comments made in private
[amp.dw.com]

FrayedBear 9 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the U.S. , military officers are told not to engage in politics. While I really don't know, I suspect the same is true for German officers. I'm sure that is why he faces issues.

You wouldn't know that because I doubt you ever served in any military capacity and certainly not as an officer.

Aha, a stupid alien who believes that a person should not express intelligent observation that identifies simple prevention of war.

Is your alien remark because you wish everyone to believe that America is not the aggressor pushing Russia into inevitable conflict? Furthermore that you believe that only Americans should make such remarks? Ie. As usual you wish to deny everyone else the right that you expect for yourself?

I'm reminded of the old adage at dinner table: "do not discuss politics, sex & religion" - There are a number of suggestions on this at [quora.com]

@FrayedBear When you get around to an "intelligent observation" I will be amazed. ALL your posts are nothing except rage with little or no basis in fact.

Your post above is particularly void of fact. It replies to a simple explanation of why a person (not you) would be in hot water for expressing a political opinion. Apparently you can't understand simple explanations, or probably more correct, you just like to mouth off.

@Alienbeing the German naval chief as far as I'm aware is not subject to American military laws. Perhaps you will demonstrate by cross reference to authoritive edict why your generalised unproven remark seemingly based on typical American arrogance should not be regarded as stupid?

@Alienbeing Perhaps you should define, like I have on numerous occassions, you understanding of stupid & intelligent -

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
  2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
  3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
  4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
  5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

@FrayedBear Had you READ what I said you would not have made your last reply. NOTE, in the second sentence of my post I said " While I really don't know, I suspect the same is true for German officers.". Hence the first sentence of your 1/25 reply displays inability to comprehend what you read. What about that sentence is hard for you to understand?

Another example of the fact that it is easy to correct you.

Your second 1/25 post does not apply to anything I said. As far as defining anything, I use standard dictionary definitions at all times. Hence if you want to know how I define "intelligent" or any other word, consult Webster's Dictionary.

Furthermore who is agreeing with your labelling the man's considered opininion "political" other than you? I suggest that he is expressing military opinion not political.

@FrayedBear Who? Everyone except you.

This is the world we live in "speak and be damned" stay silent and be assumed guilty, never answer a question directly for fear of future consequence and if all else fails lie, the more outrageously the better and blame someone else.

America wants another war and pulls all levers to get rid of ally's naval c.o.s. who is unlike American hypocrites & liars is being honourable & expressing considered opinion to prevent another European war.

It would really be interesting to see what would happen if Russia started putting troops and munitions into Mexico, Panama, Cuba, Canada and started funding BLM, American incel groups and drug lords. See above.

In this case simply America & Americans trying to prove that their assumed righteousness, bullying behaviour be swallowed by the rest of the world & the ensuing human catastrophe be thanked for.

The Russians come out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

I don't know why you make that comment Joe. The US has more than double the population & more prolific in birth rate than Russia. Like cockroaches existing longer than humans, Americans live longer than Russians though the Russian women are fast overhauling American women.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.