Agnostic.com

7 10

Somehow my YouTube changed from Bill Maher to the idiot that wrote "Men are from Mars Women are from Venus". I do not know his name and don't want to. He's been strutting around on the stage repeating the most horrific male and female stereotypes that people who have lived with real people know are a bunch of garbage.

His relationship analysis is even more exaggerated than a sitcom.

I tend to do more than one thing at a time and obviously not a great job on either but I still do it. When he started explaining the relationship of estrogen and a woman's cycle to orgasm, I guess I started listening more carefully. I have a feeling he thinks women can only orgasm during ovulation because his wife told him that and then she didn't have to fake it every time.

I'm so glad I didn't have the opportunity to read this kind of nonsense when I was a young woman and instead got to form my own opinions.

Lorajay 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello, how are you doing

Even more difficult to date the women who believe this garbage

lerlo Level 8 Jan 23, 2022

If orgasms were tied to ovulation, menopausal women would be fucked (pun intended). 😄

Just another moron

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 23, 2022

I have a friend who reads and believes in all this pop psychology stuff, and every week or two she's off in a different direction with a new lifestyle philosophy. It's ridiculous. This garbage is anecdotal, not science-based, and it's generally neither tested nor replicable.

It was John Gray. All pseudo experts deal in stereotypes, its easier to explain than real people, if you do real people it gets complicated, and then your books won't sell, because people who buy self help books are looking for easy lazy answers, so that they can avoid working at their own lives. ( That's a stereotype of people who buy self help books, by the way. LOL )

Don't you know where the off switch is?

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646764
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.