Agnostic.com

2 2

The dorks who accused their opponents of election fraud committed election fraud.

What a shock (eye roll). How will I ever recover (Cue sample of flushing toilet)?

The only thing that saved the Republic is that these fucktards couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery.

Former Trump campaign adviser acknowledges being part of 2020 fake electors plot

[cnn.com]

Toonman 6 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The trouble is, they now view 2020 as a test run. They are now feverishly stacking the deck in their favor. It won't be as easy to spot their tricks next time. (Plus, they are setting up local election officials who will actively engage in cheating for them.)

You may be right, but this whole attempt was so scattershot I can't believe another run would show any improvement.

Even if Trump were secretly brilliant he surrounds himself with idiots because he can't bear not to see himself as the smartest guy in the room.

Another problem is that for the most part, Trumpism seems to attract unimaginative. intellectually lazy people who don't understand how anything works. It's the reason they got caught this time. It will always be the reason they fail, but not before causing incredible damage.

The dishonest always assume that everyone else is dishonest like them, because they do not have the intelligence to understand the motivations for honesty.

I dunno about "intelligence", they simply lack the moral compass to understand why anyone else who had the opportunity wouldn't cheat. Winning is everything to them. "Evil cannot comprehend good."

@Paul4747 Yes that's it exactly. It just that. "Evil cannot comprehend good." Is such and old one I was trying to put it in a new way.

Would narcissists and psychopaths fall into that category?

@anglophone Certainly. Especially if as I was trying to put it, intelligence is not just cleverness, but also includes some aspects of personallity.

@anglophone You're kidding, right?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.