Agnostic.com

9 8

LINK Aaron Rodgers Sacks Biden, "Fake White House" After President Joked About QB's Vax Status

I'm so glad this steaming pile of shit lost last night. The only thing that would've made me happier if he had been carried of the field on a stretcher. He's a loser, on and off the field.

barjoe 9 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Errin’ Rodgers strikes again.

I don't follow the NFL, all I know is this piece of shit QB is probably suffering brain damage to first lie about his immunization status and then become a brazen antivaxer, why hasn't the NFL punished him severely and fine him millions of dollars? Beyond me. Not for not vaccinating, but for lying and exposing teammates to a deadly virus. I say fuck the NFL who kisses the ass of successful pieces of shit and fuck this asshole, hope he gets what he deserves sooner rather than later.

Tweet of the day 😂😂

That's classic! lol

Rodgers is such an asshole! Glad my 49’s beat the Packers!!! 🥰

That was a great game! I enjoyed every minute of it. I think the 49ers will go all the way. They are hot at the right time.

@ballou It was a nail biter for a while and I was nervous!!

@Redheadedgammy After the special teams blocked that punt and scored a touchdown, I had a feeling that the 49ers were going to win.

@ballou My brother-in-law said the exact same thing!! We were watching it while talking on the phone. He’s a long time 49’ers fan!

The POS is a loser. He must be a bigger loser for not getting vaccinated.

I don't have an opinion on him as a person, but he's one of the best qbs in the NFL hands down. Some would say he's better than brady.

Tejas Level 8 Jan 23, 2022

Agreed. He’ll be a first ballot HOF inductee. But his post season play after his only SB appearance has been abysmal.

@Stephen1364 very true! He chokes.

Only an idiot would say Aaron Rodgers is better than Tom Brady.

@barjoe lots of nfl commentators would disagree with you. Especially since Brady has a history of cheating.

@Tejas Show me one NFL commentator, let alone "Lots" that think Rodgers is better than Tom Brady. I don't like the guy but he's the greatest quarterback of all time.

@barjoe Brett farve for one. You must not watch "get up" much or you would see them say their new favorite every week. Aaron rodgers is also top five for most commentators. Brady lost lots of respect and credibility with him being caught cheating. Lots of teams would love to pick up Aaron rodgers over Brady based on his game play alone.

@Tejas Favre list Rodgers as top 5 not GOAT. I can't see putting him ahead of Peyton Manning, let alone Tom Brady. Brady will be 45 so he might be done after today's loss. Aaron Rodgers is a great QB, but he's still a steaming pile of shit 💩

Another internet "VIROLOGY EXPERT"...POS.

This trumptard has a lot of nerve criticizing Biden's public speaking ability. How anyone with more than three brain cells could listen to Trump for five minutes and think he was well spoken is beyond me.

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 23, 2022

Yah...I used to really like him. Fk him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:646839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.