Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK George Carlin: What It Was Like to Grow Up as his Daughter (2016) - YouTube

I had no idea she existed until now. Fun and ironic. His seven words routine sparked a free speech lawsuit in which an exception was made, to free speech by SCOTUS, based on the greater need of govt to regulate what went out in broadcast. The routine had been on the radio, you see, so endangered the public's greater good. Think about vaccine mandates and realize that seven words were of greater concern.

This was relevant in 2016 and it still is.

rainmanjr 8 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

[thekellycarlinsite.com]

She's got a website, and podcast. but...being a woman...she's not very successful making money with her father's sense of humor and wisdom...Go figure!

Laughing at myself immediately flinching at the absence of masks and the packed indoor crowd. Then seeing this was 2016.
I got to see Carlin perform in Savannah once. One of the great ones.

I enjoyed this a lot, am requesting the audiobook from the library. 🙂

I enjoyed this. I remember his 60's "clean days", but I really became a fan and bought the albums when his new persona took off in the 70's. Being in the military the seven dirty words were words I said everyday, but his rant against religion caught my attention.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647291
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.