Agnostic.com

4 7

Aw, so sad, too bad, I'm glad.
It appears that ALL 3 local Catholic Priests who are infected with Covid REFUSED to Vaccinated and now one is in Intensive Care in a hospital in Adelaide, one still refuses vaccination and the third recently breached Quarantine orders and went 'visiting' a local catholic widow may now be slapped with a very heavy fine.
So far the Diocese has had great difficulty in finding a volunteering Priest to act as a 'stand-in' during this local crisis so there are still NO Services, etc, being held in any of the remaining Catholic Churches around town including the main Cathedral as well.
The Anglican Minister is still performing the Last Rites Mumbo Jumbo rituals if and when required plus officiating at any Catholic Funerals or Burials, etc, BUT Christenings, Church Weddings ( Catholic ones only) and First Communions are still CANCELED and for how much longer no-one knows.
I guess the coffers at the local Catholic Church, etc, must be getting pretty light on by now then.
Might even 'dig' deep and send them a few dozens old and rusted washers as a donation later this week....LOL.

Triphid 9 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The God of the Gaps, or the God of the Fictions and the God of Death?

Koalemos is seems to be reigning supreme where you are.

Reminds me of all the children buried in Canada...

Yeah, ain't life tough. Very pissed at the cafflick church right now.

The power of prayer was not strong enough in these priests or since their lord and savior works in strange and mysterious ways he may have decided to gather in some of his shepherds.

It's gotten me kind of wondering If these 3 kick the bucket then how many altar boys will be eventually saved.

@Triphid Makes me wonder how many altar boys were infected by these scumbags, rectally.

@SnowyOwl Well going on the number of patients I have on my lists for counselling who, as I call them in private, are "Catholic Refugees" and that these 3 have been here for a sum total of 37 years between them, sadly I'd estimate the numbers to be relatively high for a town with a population of approx. 18,000.
Though I can add that of the number of Abuse cases I counsel ALL except 1 are filing legal cases at present.

@Triphid I used to work with a fellow from Calabrese in Italy, he was a boy in WWII so it's an old fashion way of addressing the problem of pedophile priests. The altar boys complained to the police about sexual abuse from the priest in his small town but since the police were devout Catholics and feared for their souls they would do nothing about the complaints and told the altar boys to go back to church and suck it up, quite literally I suppose.
The men in the families of the two boys were not content with that solution so that night they grabbed the priest and tied him to a tree in the town square, beat him till he confessed his crimes and then using two cobble stones they neutered him with the stones and left him there tied to the tree with his robes hiked up over his head. Eventually, the police cut him down but he didn't survive his castration and the new priest was very, very careful to not offend.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647430
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.