Agnostic.com

2 7

I have few regrets in life, but I am sorry that I never had the opportunity to hook up with a field archaeologist.

Gwendolyn2018 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am a "Time Team" fan and watch it every day. I have watched every episode multiple times and have no intention of stopping...

@Gwendolyn2018 - "Stone the crows!" Phill Harding

@Gwendolyn2018 - it was on BBC for 20 years! The Pubs used to close early cuz everybody went home to watch it on the "telli" and you could hear that loud drum-beat theme outside everywhere...

My mother's cousin, Marylane Barfield, is the first woman and first American to be elected president of the Royal British Society of Fine Artists. Marylane moved to England in her 30s. She married Lawrence Barfield, Ph.D. Doctor of Archeology at Oxford University.

Lawrence is an internationally-recognized expert on the Iceman who was lost in the Italian Alps 5,000 years ago. A National Geographic special on The Iceman stars Lawrence Barfield.

[thoughtco.com].

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.