Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Former Washington State Trooper Fired For Refusing Vaccine Dies Of COVID-19 - BNO News

I just wonder how many other people Robert LaMay infected when he risked and ultimately terminated his own life.

barjoe 9 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Darwin wins again

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 28, 2022

Do you have a foot of snow yet?

@barjoe Yup

Curiously enough, I have absolutely zero sympathy for him. It's his family that I feel for.

They're prolly like minded.

The tragedy is that some of these people are genuinely stupid in the essential understanding of stupidity. Their being stupid could be suggested to not be their fault, exactly. They seem either incapable of the intelligence, or out of stupidity, reject the available information. Personality disorders (insecurity) compelled them to seek identification with GQP, and forgoing vaccination was seen as a loyalty test. It's sad and doesn't need to be this way, but the greed of Fox-news hucksters and its broadcast of loyalty testing is allowed.

Your question is quite germane. His death is a tragedy for his family but it's quite possible that not only did he take up valuable healthcare resources but he also probably infected many others.

I'm telling you, there IS a gawd!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:647828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.