Agnostic.com

3 10

@literathiker

Every time I see your hiking adventures, I so feel alive.

This picture is the last of my BF and me.

You can see, my skies are saying.... EWWWW NO!

BUT, my BFs are saying "Come on." and I did it
It was scary!!!! πŸ‘€πŸ˜³. He died 5 weeks later😞 not skiing relate. BUT!!!! I think of you every time I see your hiking pics. ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Thank you for positing your pics. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@SeaGreenEyez

Thank you darling. Here are some of my hiking photos for you.

1. High in the Enchantment Mountains, WA. About 45 miles west of my home. That's why the Enchantments are in the background of many of my photos.

2. Looking warily at a mountain goat six feet away. I changed out of a wet shirt. Pulled a jacket over my head. Looked up and there he was. Yikes! Took his photo and held still. He walked past me. Phew!

3. Mountain reflections look like a Monet painting.

4. Ingalls Creek, WA.

Brought back a few skiing memories of my own. A couple were funny.

I bet they didn’t seem funny at the time!

@Marionville One no but one yes. We were skiing at Kleine Scheidigge (Switzerland). We were beginners and found ourselves far from the train station. We only had a short while to get to the station before the last train and my former wife was having an emotional melt-down. A couple of guys from the ski patrol came and realized the problem. One convinced her to get on his back and he would ski her down, I was comfortable with my level and needed no help. He took off but his binding snapped and he crashed. He adjusted his binding but she refused. He then told her she had two choices, either get on his back willingly or unconsciously (the Swiss did not fool around) so she climbed on again and off we all went and made it.

The 2nd was we were skiing in Austria and a friend's brother was along (they were from Texass). He had never snow skied but was good a water skiing and took off down the slope. I noticed brown flecks in the snow going along his path. Later, at dinner, he asked for ketchup and proceeded to put it on everything on the plate. At home, I borrowed her car and spotted a can of chewing tobacco. I asked her if she chewed and she said no, it was her brothers so then I realized what the brown flecks were, ugh.

Precious memories to be cherished! It’s wonderful that Kathleen’s posts and pictures of her hiking adventures bring back to you so many joyous memories of the outdoors with your boyfriend. πŸ’– πŸ€—

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648234
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.