Agnostic.com

13 3

Wheres the stinking rapture?

I think about all those morons giving their stuff to ths church and saying they want need it in heaven. Let the dead bury the dead... geeze!

BucketlistBob 8 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was also hoping that through some stroke of luck there would be a lot less of those morons around after today, no such luck. 😀

I think I saw it go by on a Greyhound bus which explains why it's late...

I told God to fuck himself today, so I knew I was safe from it.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 23, 2018

Lol...

Delayed once more.

Ohub Level 7 Apr 23, 2018

What? You missed it?? Shit.... I'm SO sorry, man. We were all there! It was the fuckin' bomb holmes!! The joint was kickin' harder than a sensei.

Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd reunited and co-headlined the mainstage. The Who was the opening act. There was free weed for all and I personally did dabs with Jesus and the Virgin Mary.

Don't feel bad. Jesus didn't take me either 😟

BD66 Level 8 Apr 23, 2018

And you probably know more about the bible then the believers...

I asked for bank account numbers and got zero? Sigh.

It's amazing...no matter how many times people claim they know when the rapture is, and are proven wrong, religious nuts-trained to check their brains at the church door-believe them.

Give it a week, there will be another one coming around.

Well technically don't they have until midnight? Although by now it is midnight somewhere. Yeah, I've got too much work to do, the rapture is going to have to wait a bit.

Lol...

Promised again and let down when will they get it correct. Think next time we need to make one of those grids and sell squares like they do for football pools.

It's late..yet again gaawddammit!!!

Here is some good comedy from The Thinking Atheist called After The Rapture. He made it as a reaction to Harold Camping's prediction:

That is just hilarious & great! I watch & subscribe to his 'channel' but never saw this! Just priceless!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:64833
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.