Agnostic.com

2 4

livestream from Ottawa The Convoy trucker freedom fest like a winter Canada's Day. Some say it like the start of taking down the Berlin Wall.
England, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and several Nordic countries have taken steps to end or loosen their restrictions. In some places, like Norway and Denmark, the easing comes even though case counts are still hovering near their highs.

Castlepaloma 8 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is great. He demonstrates how to get past the initial fear, or worries, about personal Journalism. I think each of us have become potential Journalists if we choose to be one. The new tech ability for it will make it much more widespread and make for better news. Competition will see to that. I like this guy, too.

Is'nt this the same jackass reporter that said there is only going to be a few hundred convoy truckers. When there are 250,000 trucks are participating in the “Freedom Convoy” in Canada and alot more to come until there is no more mandates and passports. Even Cops and military are helping them out along with over 10 million dollars and raising.

I perfer Joe Rogan honest and open from all walks of life styles. And he talks on up to 6 hour very interested conversation. You have not seen angry yet, actually they are having the time of their lives from every tape I've seen.
Not these onesided 5 minute sound bites. dictated by billionaire sponsor like Pfizer's. News who combined are not bigger the Joe Rogan because people get tired of lies. Plus ultimately disrespectful and discrimination to most of the unvaccinated world population.

[globalnews.ca]

I guess you switch the tape. This young fellow has done some research , not as deep as mine in building history museum yet good. The next level of individual independent is to have Governments only take care of small stuff and let the greedy banks collapse.

Oh how these poor asswipes suffer.. Tell that to the over 800k that have died from covid in the us and their families... Be responsible

This small fringe minority Lol! With unacceptable views.

The last time Canada had a war was in 1812 where 5000 native American kick the Whites Americans out. Today War is so unCanadian and all first nation Natives in Ottawa are banging their drums with far more of all walks of life backing them up. Plus many other countries are dropping their restriction and mandate. It's Beginning to look like less Justin Castro and more like General Custer last stand.

Those 800,000 deaths are very questionable and the more the other opposing scientist and medical professional are allowed to access to axam all the facts and evidence. We will find much accountable evidence for the greatest lie ever.

While any life seems to matter for libs we should accept that only control of a fetus is what's of any import what-so-ever to a Con. I think that's odd, even reprehensible, but it seems to be true so using it as the basis of argument for public health won't work. We libs should, instead, look for the things which might be of interest to them and begin to relax our expectations for attitude change. If Omicron isn't the last wave then many will be fucked. Will the nation implode? I doubt it because it didn't this time but that would require a Soothsayer and I don't have one handy. IMO mask warnings should be posted but those who choose to ignore them should not be questioned about it. No more than we bug those who don't get vaxxed for flue each year. The deaths will be greater than flu, most likely, but not existential. If we libs wish to change this then we may have to return to Roe v Wade to do it. Until the question of who ultimately owns our body is answered, definitively, then that's how it is.

@rainmanjr

Started out as a liberal hippy like Neil Young. Today Young is like shut up and do what your leaders tell you. More of an anarchist today because we are better off thinking and living for ourselves.

@Castlepaloma I'm still in line with Neil Young. I almost don't agree with you at all but this video held instruction for how to go ahead and risk being an unscripted amateur recording an event near them. I didn't watch long but he seems like a decent guy trying to get the story. I question your participation number assertion and have no idea what the Reporter's background is. I also disagree with your assertion that your political persuasion knows a single thing about living or thinking. I guess you could say I'm one of today's anarchists.

@rainmanjr

The reporter is a lawyer yes he is a one man band amateur podcaster. Has a wonderful personality, he also podcast covers many other lawyers, doctors and all the die hard truckers doing their deep dislike for the Government. Like Neil Young used to be. A grass root people making positive change throughout human history, where leading politician, Government, Pharma and Banksters do not.

How did you become an anarchists?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:648901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.