Agnostic.com

5 5

Came across this old gem about Rogan. [the-sun.com]

Admittedly I know very little about the guy. The snippets I have seen of him just gave the impression of another dumb guy who got lucky. More aware of him lately just because of the Spotify stuff. After seeing this video, I see that he really is a dumbass, and a jerk.

Why is the misogyny so easily excused, not just with Rogan but others too, for instance Trump?

itsmedammit 8 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why so easily excused? Rogan and Trump not withstanding.. the idea of NOT being
misogynistic or being aware of misogynistic tendencies hasn’t been a thing in our culture at large long enough to be the norm. The roots of inequality and sexism are much deeper due to the centuries of the status quo. My assumption. 🤷♂️

There is an ape call Coco more intelligent than this Joey. Yes disrespectful to con a woman into sex when he has plenty of money to pay for a whore. I've been in the arts and entertainment businesses for 47 years. It's true lots of people of power, abuse it for sex for trade in the corrupted art business. It's been tried on me a few times, Simple say no to sex or drugs that I don't like and keep my integrity. Judgment call of it as rape is not correct and where dose Trump come in to it all?

Doesn't mean Rogan is a woman hater, he is a happily married to a beautiful woman in the entertainment businesses with two kid. Nobody in the interview entertainment businesses is more wide range of diversed With established people from dark and enlighten endurance conversation than of Joe Rogan in the World. I'm sick and tired of phony actors on News Parroting prepared scripts of Pfizer's sponsorship and weak guests.

Go to some of his much better episodes.

I don't listen to or watch any of his episodes. I came across this by chance.

Why are some women attracted to "bad boys" "tough guys" "dickheads" and "assholes with money" ???

Because some men are stupid and some women are crazy.

I heard from a very good source that most of the people behind trump were paid to be there, they were also checked by security. Those women are getting paid to be there.

@dalefvictor - please list your source? I find your statement highly suspect.

Are you suggesting the women in the story were actually attracted to the abuser? If so you missed the point, which is that Rogan thought it was hilarious that this guy was bragging about sexually assaulting or coercing women.

All the Presidents are horrible since JFK or except maybe Carter. Probably Joe Rogan thinks the same , he just doesn't say it.
Especially Biden and mafia Trump owes me $10,000.

@itsmedammit

it's not sexual assaults if a woman is crazy enough to blow this ugly big fat joey to further her comedy career, It is kind of funny, but really sad for both of them

@FrostyJim There are a number of sources the first I heard of was MSNBC when Chris Hayes said he talked to an actor who got an invitation through his agent for a job that paid fifty dollars just to show up . Others have commented, [hollywoodreporter.com] with others. It is well known that the trump organization has complete control of these staged events and pulls people who look like they are not enthusiastic enough out and put others in. All one has to do is watch what happens with these people behind trump, if you pay attention it is easy to tell what is going on.

@dalefvictor - the link you quoted says nothing about hiring stooges. No agent would bother with a $50 acting job. They only collect 10% - get real? I think you are reading too much BS...

@dalefvictor I had read that he had paid people at some of his events too. However, many white women did support Trump.

And, for the record, my nephew in Texas was approached to take part in a rally for some women's cause, and was offered pay for it. He declined.

@dalefvictor, @FrostyJim [audacy.com]

Jerk

Rogan: A typical misogynist laughing about public degradation of numerous women. Disgusting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.