Agnostic.com

8 10

So, It's been a few years, my old account is gone and I can't figure out how to message anyone. Any old friends still here? I guess starting over really is starting over, eh?

"Ya can't get there from here."

Sookiesue 6 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome back

Welcome back. I'm sure you'll be at level 4 in no time, but if you wanted anything from your old account, I was able to pull it up at [agnostic.com]

But starting over can be refreshing, so enjoy either way.

there I am! dang!

I messaged you. Did you get it and can't respond?

You will soon get to the level where you can message people, the first few levels are quick and easy. And here's a like for a few more points.

Welcome. I joined in March, 2018. I think you were around at the time.

I was! Hello Petter!

@Sookiesue Welcome "home".

Welcome back. The site has calmed down a lot. The best thing about it is there are no religiosos. One of the reasons I remain.

Exactly.

Hi Sookie, I remember you of course. welcome back.

Great to see you again. 😁

Hi, Sookiesue. Nice to see you back. I think you can message people when you get to level four, if I recall, which could easily be today or tomorrow.

skado Level 9 Feb 7, 2022

Yes, still figuring it out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:649379
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.